Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with Lauren   for Fill in the blank Friday!










1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is:Turn off both alarm clocks, check my phone for new messages, and turn on
The Today Show.









2. I can hardly wait for:
Memorial Weekend, so I can go see Mickey again! 28 days and counting.









3. The quickest way to my heart is:interacting and loving my nieces. Those little girls are the world to me, if you can win them over, you're definately a keeper. :)









4. A little known fact about me is:
I've always been a hopeless romantic. I've always believed that one day I will meet my prince charming and he'll rescue me from the mean old witch, we'll marry and live happily ever after.










5. The best part about my job is:that I'm all over the place...everyday it's a different challenge. Whether I'm handling administrative work, or fixing phone and internet issues, or hanging out in my favorite closet it's never a dull day!









6. Something I just couldn't live without is:my camera. I'm a photo freak, and enjoy capturing those once in a lifetime moments.   










7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is:  
cook like my Mom. I like to think I can take care of my own, but reality is, it's just not as good as Mom's Home cooking.








That's All Folks!
Have a Great Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment