Monday, September 8, 2014

Paint Nite

A few weeks ago the girls from work and I got together for some drinks and painting at Fado Irish Pub in Brickell Village and attempt a work of art that exceeds our elementary skills.
 
These classes are so much fun, you get to hang out with your girlfriends, have some wine, and show off your artistic skills while attempting to keep all the paint on your canvas and off your clothes.

If you haven't yet taken one of these classes, I recommend you grab a few of your Girlfriends, Sisters, Moms, Aunts, Grandmas, and even your significant others, everyone WILL have a great time, no experience needed. Be sure to check out Living Social and Groupon specials, they usually offer them in many cities. Some will allow you to bring your own bottle, and others you have to purchase your drinks. Be sure you read all the details before purchasing.

Here are some pictures from our Paint Nite:

 "I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them." -Pablo Picasso

 All ready to use my kindergarten finger painting skills...
 My circle...
 The Beautiful Ladies...


I introduce you to my journey "Around the World"
Seattle Space Needle, Eiffel Tower, Pyramids, Statue of Liberty,  Sydney Opera House, the Arc de Triomphe, Gateway Arch, The Colloseum, and the Taj Mahal.
Our Masterpieces

I think we all did pretty Ahmaaaziiinnngggg!!!!

One advice I can give you, for those who are a bit clumsy like me, be sure to wear something you don't absolutely love, because if you get paint on your clothes, it won't come off. 

You can read all about my first experience here: "A Painting Fiesta"











No comments:

Post a Comment