Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lydia's First Concert Experience



Another concert experience, and NO, not a New Kids Concert. Last night was my 4yr old niece's first concert. I took her, my little cousin, and a little friend along with a few 2 of my great friends to see the Jonas Brothers in concert. At first, I was worried my niece was not going to like it and would want to go home, but from the moment the music started it was all downhill from there. She's a tough cookie...she made it till about 3 songs before the concert was over! She had so much fun. The next morning she told her mom and grandma that Auntie was taking her to see the New Kids and Hanna Montana. Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into! What matters is that the girls had so much fun & partied like superstars!

Raise your hands up in the air and scream; We're finding our voice following our dreams; Cause We rock, We ROCK, We Rock, We Rock On!


Oops! Sorry, I got carried away! =o)

Till the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment