Thursday, September 25, 2014

Football Season is BACK!!!

 

Oh Football Season how I've missed you; especially after visiting the Cowboys Stadium over the Labor Day weekend. (I promise, I'll eventually get around to posting about this visit)

I must say, I'm the suckiest blogger ever...I WANT to be able to blog more,  I NEED about 12 extra hours in my day, but I WILL continue to attempt to be the blogger I want to be.  For now, please be patient with me.


Although Football season is weeks in, I will complete this post on the Cowboys vs the 49ers game because my sister and I were rivals on this day!

If you're a fan of either team or just a Football junkie like me, this was one of the most stressful games I've ever watched. I seriously thought I was going to get an ulcer.

My sister had a field day sending me texts and pictures of my Dad (who knows nothing about the sport) wearing a 49ers hat. But as always my sweet Mama always supporting my football issues, saying at the end of the 3rd, the Cowboys still have a chance. Gotta love my Mom!

Here's my Pops sporting a 49ers hat (UGH) and saying 2 interceptions, and that the Cowboys SUCK! (Waaaahhhh) Whatever Pops!

Final:
Cowboys: 17
49ers: 28

On another note... the Hubs is also a huge Dolphins fan (says he just has to represent his city) and was very happy with the game against the Patriots. I must admit, I too was happy that they didn't let the Patriots beat them at home.

Final:
Dolphins: 33
Patriots: 20



Cowboys Week 2 and Week 3

Cowboys beat the Titans 26-10
Cowboys beat the Rams 34-31





2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SO excited about football season, even though i am more into college football myself. and i can relate to being a sucky blogger... it is SO hard to find enough hours in the day! stick with it : )

    ReplyDelete