Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Meeting Tori Spelling

We all remember that teen oriented show back in the 90's Beverly Hills 90210, right? I'm sure you've heard of it or atleast watched it at some point in your life. I remember, my huge celebrity crush was Brandon (Jason Priestly) Those beautiful blue eyes and that smile that would just make you weak in the knees.. Ha! But this blog is not about him!

Last week my friends and I went to meet Tori Spelling at her book signing in Miami. She played Donna Martin on 90210. And she played Violet in Saved by the Bell, remember Screech's girlfriend. Remember her?!

Tori's book signing in Tampa the night before, there were about 1500 fans at the Barnes & Nobles booked store lined up since early morning in hopes to get a wristband to meet Tori. Some say that Tori was there till 2:30am signing books and taking pictures with her fans. Hearing all these rumors, I thought it'd be smart if I got to Books & Books a little early, umm 3 hours early. We didn't have the 1500 fans, but it sure was nice to be in the front of the line. She was GREAT and so was her best friend Mehran. They both signed books and took pictures with the fans.

Tori released her 3rd book Uncharted TerriTORI. Although I haven't started reading it, while I was there I picked up a copy of her other 2 books sTORI Telling and Mommywood. Figure why not start from her first book and work my way to the last. I must say I can't put the book down. It talks about her childhood, her relationship with her mom, her nose job, the kind of life she led. If you really think about it, other than being famous, she led a life like any one of us. I'll let you know how it ends.




No comments:

Post a Comment