Sunday, July 25, 2010

WELCOME!!!!

Hi!

First off, I want welcome you all to my blog. I was inspired by a friend and a movie this weekend to take up blogging. Let's see how it goes!

Most likely, if you're following this blog, you already know who I am, are getting to know me, or eventually will. For those who don't here's a little bit about me...My name is Libby I was born in Jersey, raised in Miami. I'm the oldest of 3...I'm a daughter, sister, Auntie, and a Friend! My family is what is most important to me, after God. I've never been married, have no children, other than my pets, but I do have 4 beautiful nieces that mean the world to me. I have many little hobbies, I love baking, photography, scrapbooking, traveling, and the list can go on and on.

Why the title to my blog "It's Never Too Late...although I'm Always Late!?
No...I'm not always late...I'm usually pretty early! I must say in the past year and a half I have learned about history, cultures, music, and current events than I have in my entire lifetime. Whenever a friend asks do you know this, or have you heard that, and when I'd reply uh, no...they'd look at me as if I was crazy, so they've taken up schooling me, and getting me up to date with all the current events. Guess, You're never too old to learn.

In the past year, I've made many friendships, have done lots of traveling, have tried new cuisines, taken up new taste in music, movies and even a little reading. Can't wait to share it with you all!




Till the next time!

Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment