Sunday, September 8, 2013

Getting Healthy ~ Week 4



16 pounds in 4 weeks!  

I'm speechless...As I look back at my chart to see where I started it's heartbreaking to see where I was, I even got a little teary-eyed. I remember telling my husband how badly I wanted to start eating healthy and working out and for whatever reason or another we always prolonged it. I promised myself that I would not allow the scale reach a certain number and when the scale was .2 ounces from reaching that number it hit me... and HARD! It feels great to have left that number so far behind. But this journey of mine does not end here...there's still another 49 pounds to go! 


I leave you with another juice recipe till next week.


"Berry Tangy"
INGREDIENTS:
  • Kiwi
  • Strawberries
  • Oranges (peeled)
  • Blueberries
  • Blackberries
  • Raspberries
DIRECTIONS:

Process all ingredients in a juicer, shake or stir and serve.

I added 2 tablespoons of Chia seeds after juice was blended.




This is where I am today:

Weight Lost: 3 pounds


Total Lost:      16 pounds


Measurements:
Hips: 51"                        L Bicep: 13"                  L Calf: 16"
Waist: 40"                     R Bicep: 13"                  R Calf: 16"
Neck: 14"                       L Thigh: 25"
Bust: 45"                       R Thigh: 26"





No comments:

Post a Comment