Thursday, December 27, 2012

Yikes! The Year is Over!!!

 
Yikes! The Year is Over!!!

I won't sit here and recap the last 12 months of my life, but I must say, 2012 has definately brought new friendships, ended others, lots and lots of new babies, new families, a new love, a few heartbreaks, new plans, new dreams, and a whole lot of changes. As I sit here and catch up with many of your blogs, it brings so much happiness to my heart to see how much your little babies have grown, how many of you have married, and how many of you are going to be new Mommies! I'm sooo excited for you all and look forward to seeing your little families continue to grow.

What I've been up to the last month or so...

Let's see...Work has definately kept me a bit busy, I guess I can't complain, there are many who aren't fortunate to have a job. And I've been lucky enough to have been given the opportunity to take a career change. There have been some bumps here and there, but I think I've just about mastered it! :)


Then there are my little rugrats...Lydia turned 6 in October, she's definately my mini me...Layla turned 4 this month and that little terror is full of surprises. They're growing up so fast, sometimes I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on something. 
 
And of course, there's my HoneyBee...the past 10 months have been amazing! I can't thank god enough for making our paths cross.
He truly completes me.

Traveling...I just got back from a trip to New York...I definately LOVE that place. I had gotten a sneak peek of the city a few years ago, and always wanted to go back. I got that opportunity 2 weeks ago. It was cold, wet, and crowded! But no matter how sick, cold, tired, or miserable I was, Seeing my honey's face when we hit TimeSquare was priceless! That one moment I looked over to him and saw his excitement was more than enough to make it the best trip ever!
(I'll be adding a post on the NY trip to "My Travels" tab this coming week; so be sure to come back & check it out.)
 
 
Of course, how could I end 2012 without visiting my favorite place in the world. I'm off to end 2012 and ring in the new year with 2 of my loves, My HoneyBee and Mickey Mouse.
Maybe I'll get Lucky and get a kiss from Mickey!
 

 
 
So Bring it on 2013 THIS year is DEFINATELY going to be MINE!
I promise if you stick around long enough, I'll share with you alot of  the exciting changes in my life this coming year.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, bring it on 2013! I was getting really excited about that today too.

    I know this isn't a traditional recap 12 months post, but I'm having a year in review link up on my blog and if you have a few seconds I'd love for you to join this post to the party!

    http://liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com/2012/12/yearinreview2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy and prosperous new year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete