Friday, July 26, 2013

All About Me: A-Z Challenge- Letter "D"






Disney
If you've been following me around by now, you'd know that Disney World is one of my favorite places to be and that I visit atleast 4 times a year.



This is my Daddy! 


Daisies
Daisies are my favorite flower.
Something about them just makes me happy all the time.


Dancing with the Stars 
One of my favorite shows to watch is Dancing with the Stars. 
It makes me want to learn ballroom dancing.

Dancing
From time to time, I like to hit the dance floor and show off my moves.




Desserts 
Life would be so boring without these sugar filled loaded in extra calorie sins. These babies are my weakness. Who needs a meal, I say we just get right to dessert.

Check back in next week as the challenge continues and get to know more
All About Me with the "Letter E".

No comments:

Post a Comment