Wednesday, August 7, 2013

All About Me: A-Z Challenge- Letter "E"










This week's letter is E...I couldn't think of many things that I do or like with the letter E.

Entertain
I love entertaining...I dream of one day owning a house with a huge dining area and yard so I can entertain my family and friends.


Eggs
I'll take my eggs scrambled with extra cheese any day everyday.





E.T.
From what I hear...
I am the ONLY person in the world that has not yet watched the movie ET.

::rolls my eyes at those who are thinking that I've been living under a rock::

My argument: As a kid I preferred to play outside in the dirt than sit in front of the tv.


That's all I got for you this week.




What are something things with the letter E that you like or do?








Check back in next week as the challenge continues and get to know more
All About Me with the "Letter "F".

No comments:

Post a Comment