Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I "WILL"...


As some of you may know, Mickey Mouse, is the 2nd love of my life, and Disney World is my Happy place.

I take a few mini trips to Orlando throughout the year, and the next one I have planned is for this upcoming weekend. Unfortunately, things didn't work out as planned, so I will miss visiting Mickey, but since the Resort has been pre-paid for, I will definately take advantage and get some R&R.

Lately, I've been a little busy with work, school, and a few new changes in my life, that I haven't really had time to hangout with some of my favorite people. So this weekend it will be ALL about THEM!


Last night as I was babbling on the phone with the Huns, I jotted down a few things that I "WILL" accomplish this weekend.  I'm sure more will come to mind, but for now this is what I have.

Here it goes!


1- Sleep, Sleep, and more Sleep. I'd like to get atleast 8 hours of sleep.

2- Have breakfast with my Mom, Sister and my little princess daily.

3- GET some SUN!!!! I've been told I'm waaaay past pale. (that's mean, right?)

4- Read! I've purchased about 10 books since the beginning of the year, I have yet to open one.  So sad I know.

5- Bake- I totally love that our Villa has a kitchen. My nieces love baking, so we will definately get some baking done! Mickey Cupcakes, anyone?!

6- Spa Night... I haven't given the girls a spa night in a while...so manis/pedis/facials/and non-alcoholic piƱa coladas while we watch The Little Mermaid. The girls will totally love this!

7- Dress Up/Photo Shoot- Since Lydia will be graduating PreK in a few weeks, and I've promised her a graduation party, this will be the perfect time to dress her up and have a photo shoot to prep for her special night!

8- Tango!- I know this weekend is strictly to catch up and spend time with my Mom, my Sister, and the Nieces...I'm sure they won't mind if I share a few minutes of their time so I can Tango with the Huns! Hmmm....maybe while they sleep. ;)

9- Have some ME time...As much as I love hanging out with the family, I can really use a little ME time, even if it's just a few minutes away!

10- Enjoy my Mom, my Sister, and my Nieces...god knows we need each other right now and can definately use this mini getaway.



Is it Friday, yet?


Can't wait to share my weekend with you all when I return.


1 comment:

  1. Hope the weekend was restful for you! (But, no Mickey? That's just sad.)

    ReplyDelete