Friday, September 21, 2012

Coffee Talk- Week Two



It's time for Coffee Talk with Natalie!


1. What is your favorite kind of coffee? Iced? Hot? Frappe? Or are you a tea kind of person?
Her- I'm not a coffee drinker anymore, but my favorite has to be Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha, can't wait till christmas time.

Him- Hot Citrus tea


2. What is your dream computer/laptop? And what kind are you using now?
Her- I don't know much about all this techy stuff, for me any laptop or computer is the same. I have a Compaq
Him- Everything Apple Baby! An Ipad.


3. Have you ever regretted a blog post? What did you say?
Her- I've never reqretted any of my posts.
Him- I don't blog...I never regret what I do. NO REGRETS


4. What is your favorite book?
Her- I have so many. My all time favorite is "PERFECT" by Judith McNaught, but I'm currently loving Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
Him- I'm more of a magazine person. My Favorite magazine is Entrepreneur
 
  

5. What's in your bag? (pictures too please!!)
Her- Make-up remover wipes, hand sanitizer, keys, inhaler, pocket planner, body spray, lipgloss, make-up bag, wallet, id case.
Him- I don't have a bag.


3 comments:

  1. I think it is so awesome that you involve your hunny! I really like that idea!

    But he has NO bag?? That's a sin... BAHAHAHA JK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people interview their guys on here! So cute! I am an apple person too :) And I keep hearing great things about Emily Giffin's books, I have to check them out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's something I usually say, "Nothing stays the same, except change." Gosh, I hate change. I like your blog, though. :) Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete