Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm BACK!!!

 
I know I've been MIA, but I'm back!!!
 I've been swamped at work and by the time I get home, I'm left with just enough energy to shower and crawl into bed. But thankfully I'm alive and kicking!
I also haven't been feeling too well, the past weeks. I've noticed that my hands and feet are swelling up all the time and it hurts when I get up to walk. I'm a bit hard-headed sometimes and think that I can get better magically and that it's ok to skip the doctor, but reality is, instead of my swelling getting better it's getting worse. So I've finally scheduled an appointment with the doctor next week. Hopefully I'm not dying yet!
 
 

Let's see what's been going on with my life the past week or so...

I surprised my honey with a fun-filled weekend for our 6 month anniversary.
We went to the Marlins vs Mets game at the New Marlins Stadium.


The stadium is BEAUTIFUL. Unfortunately the Marlins lost to the Mets 3-0. We got to see Billy the Marlin a few rows away, I was hoping to get my picture taken with him, but I would've had to fight an army to get to him. Maybe next time. Overall, my Honey and I had a great time. (Highlight of the night: The guy who came around yelling "ICE COLD BEER" RaaaaR!!!)
 
Can you spot Billy the Marlin?! :)
 My Honey and I at the Marlins Game!
 
 
The next day, we did some window shopping, hung out with his family, and went out for
Froyo @ Menchies, and I FINALLY got my "Chip" spoon.
@ Menchies
 
Chip is so cute!
 
And Monday we spent the day with my little princess Layla at Jungle Island. They had an admission special for Florida Residents and since I had never been we took advantage of it. It was sooo HOT that even the animals were hiding out. Layla sure had a blast. She fed the parrots, held a parrot and a monkey, and even went on an elephant ride. Later she discovered the Big Kahuna and is where she spent the rest of the afternoon. We upgraded our admission for an annual pass and can't wait to go back!
 
My Princess Layla and I on our way to Jungle Island
 


She's a BRAVE Little Girl
 
                   She made it to the top...             There she goes...                        
She wants to go up again!

If you've had the chance to get to know me or read my Football Season  post, you'd know that I'm crazy about football as much as I'm crazy about Mickey Mouse. Last Wednesday, was the NFL Kickoff game and what better way to kick off the season than with a Cowboys game. I had to work late and was so heartbroken at the thought of missing the game. Even if I left then at that very moment, it was going to take me an hour and a half to get home. I was going to miss No Doubt and Mariah Carey's performance and perhaps even kick off. Waaaahhh!
So it was either drive home and miss the beginning of everything or butter up my Honey and take over his couch, tv, and beg him to feed me too...Crashing the Honey's place won!  
My honey is the BEST! He didn't mind at all :)


The Cowboys defeated the Giants 24-17!  ::Yeeeeaaaah Buddy!::
 
If you have not yet watched "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" you MUST go see it.
I went to see it over the weekend with my Honey and it is the cutest movie ever.
P.S. be sure to bring a box of tissues.
 
 
That's pretty much all I've been up to, oh and most importantly,
the countdown has begun!!!
My Bestie's due date is on Saturday, September 15th.... 2 days left!!!!
I can't wait to meet Baby Ethan! Squee!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. My dear Libs! I'm so happy you are alive and "sorta" well! Take yourself to the doc stat please!
    Please send back smoke signals when you get a chance! Miss you!

    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete