Thursday, January 10, 2013

Coffee Talk #17

 

1. Would you rather have a pen pal or an email pal?

Her- I'd prefer a pen pal, I'm very old school. It's much more exciting to get something in the mail other than bills.
Him- An email pal.


2. What are you wearing at this exact moment?
Her- Jeans, with a grey top
Him- Jeans, and a v-neck


3. When you are sick, how do you handle it?
Her- I'm definately a baby, I like to be taken care of.
Him- I hate being sick! Like a big baby.


4. I am _____________ [fill in the blank].
Her- counting down the days till moving day!
Him- all that I could be.

5. Movie you are excited to see this year????Her- Iron Man 3
Him- Iron Man 3

1 comment:

  1. iron man 3 will be great,i love me some robert downey jr!!

    pen pals are the best,always fun to receive snail mail :)

    happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete