Tuesday, February 28, 2012

H20

A friend of mine gave me this bottle of Acqua Panna water to try this past weekend. Since it's all he talks about and drinks, I thought I'd give it a try. Honestly, I don't know a thing about water, other than you must drink atleast 8 glasses a day.  So I decided to do some research on this brand.
This is what I found on this Acqua Panna brand on wikipedia...
Acqua Panna is an italian brand of bottled water.It's name is from the Villa Panna in the hills of Tuscany, where the natural spring was first discovered.The Acqua Panna source is located 3,700 feet high in the Apennine Mountains of Tuscany, to the north of Florence. In the 16th century the powerful ruling family of the Medici's in Florence, owned the spring and it was fenced off as private property. The family had fresh drinking water from this preserved natural spring, as for many other unclaimed springs were contaminated with animal waste. This brand now belongs to San Pellegrino, which is owned by Nestlé. Nestle distributes the natural water into Europe & North America. Acqua Panna has become the exclusive bottled beverage at many luxury establishments.



After I was done with this bottle of Acqua Panna, I went to the grocery and purchased another bottle at $2.29 which is crazy if you ask me, but then again, I'll spend $5 on a cup of coffee everyday; Yea I know, I'm crazy... Anyway, I then had Zephyrhills, Mountain Valley Spring Water, and Fiji water and compared them all.
I say Fiji water tastes best!


No comments:

Post a Comment