Saturday, February 11, 2012

Martinis

Martinis, oh how I love thee... Im not one to pick out something new from the menu, my friends can pretty much tell you that no matter where I go, I  will most likely order the same thing from the menu. Last week I went out for Sushi, and ordered 2 Chocolate Martinis...I've had my fair share of chocolate martinis, but this one topped them all!
(Chocolate Martini: 1 1/2 shots Godiva® chocolate liqueur
1 1/2 shots creme de cacao,1/2 shot vodka, 2 1/2 shots half-and-half)
Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake an pour into a chilled glass.
Tonight, I ordered a Banana Split Martini. I guess they make them differenltly in every place, I was honestly looking forward to some whip cream, chocolate syrup, strawberries and bananas....didn't happen, but I loved that it had 3 cherries!!! Martini was AMAZING!!!! Definately a must try!


Banana Split Martini: (1 shot banana liqueur, 1 shot Kahlua® coffee liqueur half-and-half, fill with pineapple juice & cherries)
Combine ingredients, shake, and pour over ice. Garnish with cherries.)
Next...I'm going to trying the Lychee Martini and the Blackberry Martini.


Till then, Sunshilne and Smiles! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment