Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Babies, Babies, and MORE Babies...


Lately it seems as just about everyone I run into, or talk to either has just had a baby, about ready to pop, or just discovered they're pregnant! 

I don't have any babies of my own, but I do have 4 beautiful nieces!
Growing up I would always tell my siblings that when we married we should each have 4 children and on Friday's, I'd pick them all up to stay with me, and have all 12 babies wake my parents up on Sundays for Brunch. Unfortunately, things didn't turn out how I had planned, both my siblings stopped after baby number 2.
Let's see...7 of my friends just had babies... 5 healthy boys and 2 healthy girls...One of my cousin's is just about ready to POP! Another cousin is going to be a first time Daddy this year! And one of my bestfriends recently discovered she's pregnant!  How EXCITING!!!!


Seems like 2011 was the Baby-making year!






Keeping Score:
Girls in 2012
xx

vs.  

 

Boys in 2012
xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment