Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pain & Gain

 
Last week I scored Free Advanced Screening passes to see Pain & Gain. I had no idea what the movie was about, all I knew I was going to enjoy double eye candy and a little bit of drooling for a few hours. Good thing the Huns is not jealous!
 
This action comedy movie is based on a true-story on a crime that was committed in South Florida back in the 90's...where I was probably too young to even remember or realize what was going on.
 
Movie begins where Mark Wahlberg is a trainer at a South Florida gym and believes that there's nothing better that having the perfect physical muscular body... (drooling over here)  but later realizes that doesn't get him paid. He attends a motivational seminar where his motto is now to become a DOER and not a DON'T-ER. He puts together a scheme to kidnap one of his wealthy clients and drags Dwayne Johnson, and Anthony Mackey along with him. Their plan seemed simple, you know, kidnap the victim, get him to sign over his fortune, and then let him free. Sadly, their first attempt didn't go as planned and their attempt to kill him later was just as unsuccessful. This movie will surely have you laughing.

I won't spoil it anymore for you; just GO watch it!
 
 If you like action and comedy and want something funny to watch this weekend, then you should definitely see this one.
 
Watch the trailer below:

1 comment:

  1. I saw this last night! It was okay. I couldn't handle some of the violence b/c I am a huge baby but I did laugh a lot. The Rock was the funniest to me.

    ReplyDelete