Monday, June 4, 2012

"Phone Photo Fun Mondays"

I totally love this link up! Thanks Savannah and Ashlee for another week of Phone Photo Fun Mondays! So much fun looking back at pictures from the week.

Here's what's on my phone  :)


 These are 2 roosters that were hanging out at a Tire Shop
(I thought the white one was soo pretty)

This is a Thank You note Lydia wrote to my Hunny for sponsoring her School's Spaghetti Dinner :)

Layla helping me bake cupcakes

These are the Mickey & Minnie Cupcakes I baked for the Girls

Lydia posing before heading to Disney 

My Nieces, Sister, and Mom on the Monorail to Magic Kingdom

My Mom, Sister, and the Girls waiting for the Fireworks show

Cinderella's Castle

And they're knocked out...love it!

Car ride home...sleeping babies are the BEST!

And they're awake...Thank goodness for portable DVD players

These 2 crazy nuts say they're ready to go back to Disney

My current haircolor, only a little darker
(Would've loved if it matched the ladies hair, it usually never does)

Layla playing hairdresser

Beautiful Roses my Honey Surprised me with.
Thank you Babe!

We went to see Alice in Wonderland Play..Cutest play I've ever seen
(A picture of the program)

These Red Velvet Pancakes from IHOP are to die for!

My little Diva made herself a flower bracelet out of clay.
She's soo talented.

Me... kisses for my honey!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had fun at Disney!! I love Alice in Wonderland the play! It's so cute!

    Love your blog! Stopping by from the link-up and I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend!!!
    Now I want to try the red velvet pancakes at Ihop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pancakes look so delish! I love the pics of your girls and the one of them passed out in the stroller cracked me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are Red Velvet pancakes good?!?! I've always been too chicken to try them.

    ReplyDelete