Friday, August 3, 2012

10-4 Good Buddy {August}



1. What is your favorite makeup product?
 Old Navy's Cotton Candy Lip Gloss & Boi~ing Concealer by Sephora

2. What foreign country would you like to travel to?
Europe

3. What is the last package you have received in the mail?
A Baby Shower Gift for my Bestie

4. What is your favorite picture from July?
Definately, this one of my 4 nieces.

5. What is your favorite board game?
Candyland & Monopoly

6. What is your favorite Bible story? 
Daniel in the Lions Den

7. What is your favorite non-fast food restaurant?
Olive Garden

8. What summer Olympics event do enjoy watching the most?
Rowing

9. What is your favorite post from July?
Antsy: That's Me (you know want to check it out)

10. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Julia Roberts


Join in on the party and visit Abby for this month's 10-4 Good Buddy!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Julia Roberts is a fantastic choice...I would love to meet her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think of Julia Roberts, but she would be awesome. I love her smile. And I think at least 3 of us mentioned OG as our favorite restaurant.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute picture of your nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--- we have so many similar likes. And some fun differences too. Cotton candy lip gloss?? they have this?? Why have I never seen it?? Cotton candy is like my most favorite scent ever!!! (although I might spend more time licking my lips haha ;-) ) Europe is on our someday anniversary travel list! I am really hoping! It would be SUCH a photographic dream trip, not to mention romantic, and so fun to see all the sights... ahh!! That is such a sweet picture of your nieces :) Love it! Olive Garden- dang it. I am now going to want to go there. I love their food! Even just the soup, salad & breadsticks. Mmm!!! Fun post to read :)

    ReplyDelete