Thursday, March 7, 2013

Epic Mickey the Power of 2

 
I'm not a big fan of sitting around playing video games all day. However I did purchase an XBOX 360 with Kinect last year only because I loved playing Just Dance 4 at my friend's house and thought I should own one. After purchasing my game system I never took the time to even take it out of the box. The Huns however enjoys playing his video games from time to time so he took it about 2 months ago and made it His. Atleast it's not sitting around in the corner of a closet. 
 
On a trip to Disney last month, I saw an advertising that XBOX360 has a Mickey Mouse video game. You all know how much I love Mickey, that I went ahead and purchased the game.

"Epic Mickey the Power of 2"  
 

 
The other night, YES a month later... I asked the Huns to put the game on for me and within the first few minutes I realized I just don't have the patience to sit in front of the tv and play. Not sure what happened to me but I got nervous and shakey as I walked down the halls and into the other rooms...as if it were me living in the video game. Perhaps I'm just plain ol' NUTS...so I handed to controller to the Huns and thought it was much more fun to watch him play and take pictures of the screen than to actually play myself.




Maybe I just didn't know how to use the controller, or got impatient of not knowing where I was going, or what I was looking for. Mickey looked so cute though. hahaha Whatever happened to Super Mario or Looney Tunes Space Race...those were so much easier to learn that this one. 
I'll definately give it another try, and once I've mastered it I'll let you guys know.
 
What other games for XBOX would you recommend I try?

No comments:

Post a Comment