Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Swap Goodies {REVEAL}



Everything about Spring just makes me Happy! The colors, the pretty flowers, the weather, the butterfiles, my favorite easter caramel eggs. Yummm!
To welcome in spring I joined Stormy and Katie in a Spring Swap they hosted. And this is how I met the lovely Tamara over at Two Four Five Designs. After lurking through all of Tamara's posts, I feel like I've known her forever...and her little Princess Penelope is the cutest baby ever! If you have not yet met Tamara, swing on over to her little space, say hello and tell her I sent ya! ;)
 

The Huns called me yesterday while at work, to tell me that I received a package in the mail and I was soo excited, 6pm couldn't come quick enough!  

Wonder what it is...

Here are my goodies!!!

1- Reusable "What A Lovely Day" bag which I LOVE and I'm already using to carry my  snacks to work.
2- A Box of blank postcards with flowers and a cute porcupine. These will definately come in handy the next few weeks!
3- 2 boxes of my favorite Caramel Eggs...(I only get to enjoy these during Easter) 
4- Essie nail polish "mint candy apple"
 
 Thanks again Tamara for all my spring goodies! xo

 
& Thank you Katie & Stormy for hosting this swap. Loved getting to know you girls too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment