Monday, March 25, 2013

New Public Recreation Areas

The Huns and I took the girls to a park a few blocks from my parent's house that my siblings and I grew up going to. I haven't been back there since 2005 maybe 2006. I was amazed at how everything had changed. The lake, the benches, and the cute ducks were still there and they've now built in a beautiful playground for the kids, and removed the sand. Which I am thankful for, not only because of the extra sand that gets in the car and clothes, but the playareas have been filled with cigarette stubs, beer bottles, and god knows what else sicko's dig in there. One day, while my nieces played in the sand with their bucket and shovel at a different park, they found a condom wrapper... I was disgusted...sure enough I've never taken them back there again.
 
Here are some pictures I took of the new play areas and the girls.
 
 I thought this one was pretty cool
 
 
 
Hop one, Hop two, Hop three...
 My little Monkey
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Chasing Ducks
 
 
 Fishies?!....
 
 
 The Girls had a blast monkeying around...can't you tell how much they're Uncle Ron loves them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment