Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
It's been a while since I've joined Amber for "It's OK Thursdays" but today is just one of those days...
 
 
It's OK...

ºoº That I have the I don't want to work syndrome but know I have a million things to take care of.
 
ºoº  That I rsvp'd to 4 events for this Saturday and I'm just now playing the eeny, meeny, miny, moe game.

ºoº  That I received my W2 almost a month ago and I have not yet set an appointment with the accountant to do my taxes.

ºoº  To want to watch reruns of Army Wives until Season 7 begins.

ºoº  To want to fast forward to Sunday so I can spend the day being lazy in my PJ's cuddle up on the couch with the Huns and have a movie marathon.

ºoº  To stress over all the crap I still have to pack at my Mom's and put in storage...
 
 And to then block it all out because I NEED this weekend to recuperate from my trip.
 
ºoº  That I need and want to find a place I LOVE to move to and don't even know where to begin.
 
ºoº  That I'm just returning from a trip and occasionally research of places I'd like to visit next.
 
ºoº  That it's noon and I have yet to reply to an email.
 
With that said, guess I better get my tush to work.
 
Hoping your Thursday flies by!
 
 

 



2 comments: