Friday, February 15, 2013

MONSTER JAM 2013

Two weekends ago, I took my Hunny to his first Monster Jam experience. I was bit hesitant when I asked him to take me because I wasn't sure if it was something he'd like although he's always a great sport and will tag along no matter where I take him.
Only that this was something I really wanted him to like.
 
I remember my first Monster Jam experience a few years ago, at first I was a bit freaked out as I didn't know what to expect, what the crowd was going to be like, the loud noises...but I didn't care, something about monster trucks caught my attention and at the end of the night, I wanted my very own pink monster truck just like Madusa! #TEAMMADUSA

Here are some pictures from this year's Monster Jam! 


At the Monster Jam Events the monster trucks face off in two different forms of competition - Freestyle and Racing. In the freestyle competition, the drivers are given 90 seconds plus an additional 30 second bonus to show off their skills as they drive the huge trucks over cars, doing stunts and tricks.  In the racing competitions, its a bit more traditional the first truck to cross the finish line moves to the next round until it wins or it's eliminated. Pretty cool stuff!
 












 
 
My Honey & I had a blast...Can't wait till next year! #MJ2014

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the Grave Digger! I was going to go this year at the Sunlife stadium too but tickets were sold out!! ): Glad you had funnn!

    ReplyDelete