Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus Presents the Dragons

 
A few weekends ago the Huns and I took my nieces to see the Circus. I haven't been to the Circus since I was a kid, maybe like 6 or 7, and I truly don't remember anything about it. So I was really excited to go! My nieces are 6 and 4, I'm sure they won't remember it either, but atleast it gives me an excuse to take them again next year. :)
 
Here are some pictures from the Circus.
The girls enjoying their elephant snow cones and waiting for the show to begin.  
It's Show Time!!!

 It's AMAZING how one man has the POWER to control these Tigers and Lions.






So sad I didn't take more pictures...I usually spend more time taking pictures than watching it, this time I around I wanted to be a little selfish and enjoy the show.
They had stunt men/women on horses, flying trapeze, and my favorite other than the guy with the lions and tigers was the 8 motorcycles that got into this cage.

The girls had an alot of fun and were beyond spoiled by Uncle Ron.
If they're Happy then I'm Happy!


1 comment:

  1. i went to the circus a few years ago... so fun!

    ReplyDelete